Written By Kyle J. Norton. All right reserved. Any reproduction is allowed only with author mane and all links intact.
As we mentioned in previous articles, infertility is defined as inability of a couple to conceive after 12 months of unprotected sexual intercourse. It effects over 5 millions couple alone in the U. S. and many times more in the world. Because of unawareness of treatments, only 10% seeks help from professional specialist.We have spent most of the time in this series discussing the conventional and Chinese medicine in treating fertility. I believe, it is the best time to change the subject by discussing how to treat female infertility with poria.
Increase Sperm Count Naturally
With Male Fertility Success, No Drugs,
Surgery Or Humiliating Medical Procedures
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
Poria also known as fu ling in traditional Chinese medicine and it has been used in traditional medicine in harmonizing the fale reproductive system.
II. How poria effect women fertility
A. Midle Jiao harmonizing
Midle jiao is defined as the organs in midsection of the body including the spleen, stomach, gall bladder and liver organs. Since it helps to improve the inter relationship of those organs in the midsection, it improves
1. Kidney function in regulating the water retention in the body tissues and normalizing the function of kidney in assisting the natural process of fertility.
2. Spleen function in secreting the amount of insulin in energy processing, resulting in lessening some menstrual cycle symptoms, thereby increasing the chance of fertility.
3. Stomach in food digestion, leading to intestine in absorbing vitamins and minerals that is necessary for women who want to get pregnant.
4. Gall bladder in storing bile in the liver and digestive system in nutrients oabsorption
5. Liver function in regulating the processing of estrogen and essential acid production, thereby, lessening the risk of hormone imbalance and menstrual cramps and pain caused by over production of some remembers in the prostaglandins family.
B.. Blood tonic and hormone imbalance
Poria also contains some chemicals which help to improve blood flow resulting in lessening the risk of over working heart in providing oxygen to the body, resulting in increasing the inter information transmitting that reduces the risk of over production in certain hormone which interfere with process of fertility.
C. Respiratory tonic
It is also a lung tonic herb which helps the lung function in asorbing oxygen, resulting in increasing the blood stream in providing nutrients to the cell in our body and reducing the symptoms of dizziness, lack of energy, etc.
III. Side effects
There are no known side effect. Since it is a diuretic herb,women take antidiuretic medications should consult with their doctor before taking peria.
The Getting Pregnant Plan
I Created A Plan That Help Fertility
And Got Pregnant! You Can Too
Pregnancy Without Pounds
Avoid Gaining Extra Pregnancy Weight
Learn What Foods You & Your Baby Need For Optimal Health
For the best pregnancy self help program review, please visit
For series of Infertility Articles, please visit
or my home page at